From its first customers in 1924, General Tree Service has grown to serve thousands of customers in the greater Portland Oregon & Vancouver WA area, along with the entire Willamette Valley, with their tree care and landscaping needs.
With our office located in Beaverton, we’re able to provide quick service to both residential and commercial clients throughout the greater Portland metro area.
Our commitment to quality and customer service has remained unchanged for over 90 years.
What does it take, on premise, to keep trees and landscape healthy? It’s an ongoing process, but our clients don’t have to face it alone, and that’s why we are looking for you to help.
Join the General Tree team and work with us to-
- Manage and drive all areas of sales within a defined territory, including prospecting, selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, not limited to, administration production and training.
- Administer client contracts and relationships.
- Supervise a team ensuring satisfactory project completion.
- Implementing and enforcing all safety, transportation and pesticide compliance programs.
Here’s what we’re looking for in a qualified applicant:
Please read the following requirements and if it sounds like a good match, we’d like to talk to you.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years’ experience selling and managing residential and commercial properties and have a proven track record of success.
- You have hands on knowledge of trees, insects and diseases.
- You have a track record of exceeding your sales goals and revenue targets.
- You are a motivated, high energy individual with a can-do attitude!
- You have strong self-management and organization skills.
- You earn and maintain the respect of your peers and subordinates
- You successfully lead a team of climbers and grounds people with high safety expectations.
- In the business world, you believe no doesn’t mean no; it just means not right now.
- You have a hunger for knowledge and curiosity for your professional life!
Arborist Representative is a Full-time Exempt Commission Based Pay Plus Benefits, which will be explained in detail further into the hiring process along with the pay rate.
How to apply for Arborist Representative position
Please apply online at our General Tree Service website as well as email Debbie Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Please include a cover letter letting us know what sparked your interest about this position and why you are the perfect person for the job!
Other positions available
We are currently looking for experienced climbing crew leaders along with pruners, landscape maintenance and seasonal help so if you want to apply, go to our website and fill out the application.
To learn more about General Tree Services, please visit our website.