General Tree Service, a leader in the arboricultural industry since 1924, is poised for growth and always looking for good people. Check us out and see if you have what it takes to be a part of the General Tree Service Team.
If interested, please fill out the employment application on this page. Complete your application by emailing your resume and cover letter letting us know what sparked your interest about this position and why you are the perfect person for the job.
- Manage all areas of sales-prospecting, selling, customer service and non-selling tasks.
- Administer client contracts and relationships.
- Supervise team ensuring satisfactory project completion.
- Implementing and enforcing all compliance programs.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS FOR ARBORIST REPRESENTATIVE
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience selling and managing
- Hands on knowledge of trees, insects and diseases.
- Track record of exceeding sales goals and revenue targets.
- Successfully lead team with high safety expectations.
Climbing Crew Leaders
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits package and $500 sign-on bonus for experienced climbing crew leaders though people of all skill levels and experience are encouraged to apply.
SOME OF THE REQUIREMENTS
- Good verbal/written communication and customer service skills
- Current drivers license and insurable driving record
- Pre-employment background check, drug test and physical
- Ability to walk several miles daily and lift/carry up to 50 lbs
How to apply for job opening
Please fill out our online employment application.