If interested, please fill out the employment application on this page. Complete your application by emailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and let us know what sparked your interest about this position and why you are the perfect person for the job
- Manage all areas of sales-prospecting, selling, customer service and non-selling tasks.
- Administer client contracts and relationships.
- Supervise team ensuring satisfactory project completion.
- Implementing and enforcing all compliance programs.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS FOR ARBORIST REPRESENTATIVE
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience selling and managing
- Hands on knowledge of trees, insects and diseases.
- Track record of exceeding sales goals and revenue targets.
- Successfully lead team with high safety expectations.
Climbing Crew Leaders
SOME OF THE REQUIREMENTS
- Good verbal/written communication and customer service skills
- Current drivers license and insurable driving record
- Pre-employment background check, drug test and physical
- Ability to walk several miles daily and lift/carry up to 50 lbs